Saturday, February 24, 2007

Taking Things Apart

Gratuitous link: I'm extremely curious by nature, and I spend a lot of my non-finance time making things, fixing things, and in general, taking things apart. Needless to say I was happy to stumble upon a site called TakeItApart.net the other day.

Basically, each blog entry on the site involves a few photos of the site owners or someone else taking apart some kind of device- electronic or otherwise. They don't just take the cover off either. They separate virtually every component right down to the circuitboard.

I usually take a few quick shots with my digital camera when I take something apart, in case I forget where the pieces go when I want to put it back together. This is a whole site full of pictures like that.

Anyway, if you're curious about this sort of thing, it's at least worth a look.

No comments: