Thursday, August 2, 2007

Getting Motivated

I occasionally read http://www.codinghorror.com/ which is a great blog written by programmer Jeff Atwood. I'm not a programmer, but I find a lot of interesting stuff in Jeff's posts. I felt like I had to share this one with you today. Sorry for the foul language, but sometimes this stuff crops up in life.

It is on the subject of motivation. Sometimes I feel a little guilty for neglecting this blog. However, it is usually because im off in the world of finance getting things done, which this post helps me feel a little better about.

I think we've all faced bouts of motivation and laziness in our lifetimes. There are a number of ways to get over them, but Jeff's post talks about probably the most basic one.

I'm going to file this under "increase your income," because if you follow the advice in there, you probably will increase your income in some way.

No comments: